How many people are mining on NVIDIA 10 series GPUs?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

funkywizard

mmm.... bandwidth.
Jan 15, 2017
USA
ioflood.com
24 x 1080ti and growing :)

You guys should be aiming for $10+ per card, per day, right now and trying to find coins worth even more than that.
LUX is a great example. It's currently $10-14+ per day on a 1080ti using spmod at 36MH/s
WhatToMine - LUX Luxcoin mining profit calculator

I'm really lucky right now and I'm on a coin doing $30+ a day, but I've got to keep that one under wraps for the time being. Sorry :)
That explains why the ZEC hash rate has gone down even as the price has gone up. Here I thought I was dreaming with 700h/s doing $7-8/day right now. You're saying I can do twice that even with the coins you're willing to let on about?

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
anyone mining with 1050 ti 4 gb card? im thinking of getting one for a server. I currently have 750 ti mining in the server. its doing 70 sol mining zec. the 1050 ti is the same size and will do 180 sol. both cards do not require added power. only thing is the 1050 ti card is selling for 190 at the moment, so not sure worth it.

Reactions: cactus

poutnik

Apr 3, 2013
@marcoi , among other cards I use for mining is also one 1050Ti 4GB card. Without much optimising it's mining 169Sol/sec since May. I think it has paid for itself several times over...

ServeTheSam

Dec 10, 2017
I have 6x P100, 14x P40, and old M60s & K80s that I can switch over. I was using them for ETH when idle and switched them to your AEON pool before difficulty doubled in a day. I was going to switch them back to ETH tonight or tomorrow as it is about 60-80% more profitable. @Patrick I'll leave them on if you have a better way to put them to use. AEON pool will hashrate will decline by about 300 kH/s when I do.

I also have a Titan V on the way and two Vega 64s.

Looking forward to everyone's feedback...

zdude

What is a Computer?
Aug 29, 2017
I am actually mining eth with my 1080ti right now on nano pool. If there was a STH eth pool I would move all of my miners to that pool.

Reactions: ServeTheSam

zdude

What is a Computer?
Aug 29, 2017
I should move it back to ZEC, I am just still very irritated after having jaxx overwrite my wallet code(when I was opening it to recover the magic recovery phrase none the less) Haven't gone through the effort to set up a local wallet in a container yet. Still doing ~$160/month on eth with it.

EDIT: I should say if there was a STH zec pool I would move the 1080ti back to that, would need to benchmark my AMD stuff again too.

pgh5278

Oct 25, 2012
Australia
Pool attempt #1 today was not stable. Going to try re-spinning later this week. If there is a particular coin folks think is good, happy to work on that first. I have been doing a bit of DGB mining for fun on a single GPU.
Good Morning Patrick, how is the Docker GPU Mining Nvidia 10 project progressing?

Cheers P

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Good Morning Patrick, how is the Docker GPU Mining Nvidia 10 project progressing?

Cheers P
Was going well, then DGB crashed so no longer worthwhile.

I am not sure if we have the hashing power for a Zclassic pool since we need around 3000x 1080 Ti's to make that worthwhile.

Other suggestions welcome of course.

Revrnd

Jan 2, 2018
AU
LUX perhaps? It seems to be rather profitable still? I'm still seeing around $60 USD / day for 10x 1080Ti's @ 70% TDP.

Not as good as a couple of weeks ago ($100 USD / day), but it's still better than a lot of others.

And Releases · 216k155/ccminer-phi-anxmod · GitHub is a rather nice, stable, profitable miner for it.

Was going well, then DGB crashed so no longer worthwhile.

I am not sure if we have the hashing power for a Zclassic pool since we need around 3000x 1080 Ti's to make that worthwhile.

Other suggestions welcome of course.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
So just for giggles I tried installing and running the Destiny 2 game that I got for free with a 1080Ti I bought (at a price that I thought was insane at the time $789).

WHILE MINING.

Surprisingly, it worked pretty well. Hashes dropped by about 100 Sols, and I'm "only" driving a 1920x1200 display.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
i been using nicehash for the gpus. I been getting around 0.00175627 BTC per day with my 1080 ti, 1080, vega 64 and two 1050 ti cards plus one set of CPUs. The average goes up and down depending on what im doing since i use the 1080 ti on my mine system. I'm sure there more profitable things to mine, but nice thing with nicehash is i can send BTC to coinbase with no fee currently and for tax purposes its a lot easier to track one transaction.

zer0sum

Mar 8, 2013
i been using nicehash for the gpus. I been getting around 0.00175627 BTC per day with my 1080 ti, 1080, vega 64 and two 1050 ti cards plus one set of CPUs. The average goes up and down depending on what im doing since i use the 1080 ti on my mine system. I'm sure there more profitable things to mine, but nice thing with nicehash is i can send BTC to coinbase with no fee currently and for tax purposes its a lot easier to track one transaction.
If you're dead set on converting to BTC, you should give Ahashpool and Sniffdogminer a shot instead of Nicehack!
I believe you will be pleasantly surprised at the increase in income :)

ahashpool.com - www.ahashpool.com - Site

zdude

What is a Computer?
Aug 29, 2017
If you're dead set on converting to BTC, you should give Ahashpool and Sniffdogminer a shot instead of Nicehack!

That is actually an intriguing pool. It only has 1% fee; same as nanopool. I am going to try moving my 1080ti in my desktop over to it, see if it goes well.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida

This is what kills it for me: Payouts are made automatically every 24 hours for all balances above 0.01 BTC

It would take me like 10 days give or take to get to .01 BTC with current equipment. Not sure i feel comfortable waiting that long.

It would be nice to be able to pre-determine how much better the income would be prior to moving it all over and waiting 10 or so days to find out.