Help with my HomeLab plz

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Katia666

Jul 8, 2021
Hello everyone, I am studying and practicing to put together my own project and set up a "simulated" system in my house of a mini datacenter ... and I am having doubts regarding the network layout ...

I currently have 2 internet connections with your respective modems... 1) Fiber Optic (dynamic ip) and 2) Coaxial (pseudo dynamic ip 2 or 3 months) both connections WITHOUT wifi and in bridge mode, to have public ip.

Devices I have:

Modems:
1x Fiber Optic Modem (300Mb symmetrical)
1x Coaxial (300Mb not symmetrical)

Servers:
1x HP DL320-G5
1x Sun X4240
3x HP DL380-G5

All with 2 cores, and full of RAM

Others:
1x Switch Gigabyte (5 ports)
1x Switch 10/100 (4 Pots)

Currently, I have it working as follows:

DL320-G5 with OPNSense -> 2 wan connections in eth0 Coaxial and eth1 with Optical fiber.

EM0 connected to x1 DL380-G5 with ProxMox inside proxmox i have clx with webserver with CWP (Centos Web Panel)

EM1 connected to switch gigabyte ... and in it i have other DL380-G5 with Windows Server.
and my personal computer to managment in the switch too.

In my current case, I have the WAN1 (coax) in DMZ with the CWP server ...

and the WAN2 in DMZ with the 2nd physical server with windows server.

The problem that I currently find is that I can enter the wan1 ip and access the cwp without problems ... enter the wan2 ip and access the windows server without problems ... but when browsing they all leave the wan2 ip, and This makes it difficult for me, for example, in the cwp that validates the license by ip and being dynamic every day I have to enter to manually update the ip in the license panel

at the same time I would like in the future to be able to add the other 2 servers that are currently off ...

and I would like to have the infrastructure already ready to add new servers to do tests of different types.

Could someone help me put together the final schema?

Thanks to all <3