Help Buying From Supermicro Store

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Dec 1, 2012
Hi All,

Just reaching out to see if anyone is willing to help me purchase 3 Supermicro MCP-260-00084-0N backplates from the Supermicro store and have them sent to my forwarding addresss in the US. Unfortunately I dont have a USA credit card so the checkout process fails. Total is $18.54, I can provide the funds via PayPal prior.

Thank you,

Adam

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
I have used the assisted buyer with shipito before but didn’t know they would do Supermicro store. Should try it next time I need so thing that’s it’s the cheapest option.

Reactions: mmo

Mighty Man

Aug 9, 2019
Slightly different direction: is there a service for a US based buyer to get something from the UK and have it shipped? (Oddly enough, I need a plumbing part for my aquarium -- BSPP threaded PVC).

cw823

Jan 14, 2014
If you still need help, LMK. so easy to ship international via USPS, don't even have to visit the post office.

Reactions: Serverking

Networks101

Jul 10, 2020
Australia NSW
I don't have US debit/credit card.
There’s another two options which I use from time to time, prepaid visa gift cards issued from the US. There’s numerous legit sites, but also some dodgy sites so take care.

likewise there’s a particular brand of cards I can buy locally that work as US based cards.

Reactions: JanCerny