H11DSi sudden restart crashing

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

norcimo

Aug 11, 2020
Ok. This is what I have so far,

The motherboard is stable. It only works fantastic with Windows 10 PRO.64bit
It wont install Windows 10 LTSC, nor Windows 10 Enterprise, and barely installs Windows Server 2019.

Second, the M2 NVME is crap! it crashes all the time. Works fantastic with a SSD.

Third, If don't install the proper i350 Network drivers before connecting to the internet, it crashes.

Its been mining successfully with out a hitch for 48 hours with only 14 sticks installed, waiting on the last too 1x16gb sticks ddr4 3200

It passed the stress test, CPU temperature hovers around 52-54C under full load. (using water cool solution)

It consumes almost 600watts of power at full load.

I suspect that the issues may not be the motherboard, but in fact the ES 7742 CPUS. It runs from 2.95 to 3.2GHZ as it needs. Runs well.

That's basically it, and I thank everyone for the help. Any insights concerning the operating systems issue is welcomed.

norcimo

Aug 11, 2020
Well.. The saga ended.

I got a replacement from super micro, and everything works, including the M2. NVME boots up and no more crashes. This was an incredible journey...Time to optimize and get that 80kh/s on Randomx Algo! Thank you everyone for the help.