GTX 1080 Mini $460 NEW

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Now that would be even more perfect than yesterday's deal...oh-well I got in on yesterdays for $434 and no tax.
Sadly even with PRIME it won't be here until next Monday they are saying now :(

Biren78

Jan 16, 2013
Now that would be even more perfect than yesterday's deal...oh-well I got in on yesterdays for $434 and no tax.
If you'd pay tax on this then it's prob way more. $434 is still a steal for a 1080.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
Yeah, NewEgg = tax for us in CA (maybe other places).
Usually B&H has matched NewEgg prices and shippin is free/easy like NewEgg/Amazon so that's a bonus for those who don't know, checkout B&H :) (not sure about this item).

DaddyGrant

Jul 14, 2016
I had to jump on this deal. I've been on a fence a while about upgrading from my GTX 760. Now it's time for a sale post to replenish the funds.

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
@wiretap thats a sweet looking system you have right there, did you manage to keep it looking super clean after cabling ?

wiretap

Jul 14, 2015
Michigan
@wiretap thats a sweet looking system you have right there, did you manage to keep it looking super clean after cabling ?
For now, I'm just using the OEM power cabling that came with the Corsair SF600. (flat, black wires) However, it still looks super clean since I tucked the cables quite well. I ordered a crapload of paracord sleeving and supplies, so I'm going to make all my own custom cables soon. I just need to find the time. :p

Reactions: T_Minus

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
Even if not listed as an option at checkout, you can often call APrime, Newegg pro/premier, and Newegg Business and have them force sat/Sun delivery.

Reactions: T_Minus

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
Good to know thanks!

I checked again, new ETA this Friday :) which is what it should have been anyway!

Going to swap out my 980 GTX TI for the 1080 and use the 980 in the other office system ;) seems only fitting to use the newest in the system I'm on most often, ha ha :)

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
Good to know thanks!

I checked again, new ETA this Friday :) which is what it should have been anyway!

Going to swap out my 980 GTX TI for the 1080 and use the 980 in the other office system ;) seems only fitting to use the newest in the system I'm on most often, ha ha :)
Know of anyone that wants to buy/trade for a virtually new Titan X Pascal?

Aug 19, 2015
For now, I'm just using the OEM power cabling that came with the Corsair SF600. (flat, black wires) However, it still looks super clean since I tucked the cables quite well. I ordered a crapload of paracord sleeving and supplies, so I'm going to make all my own custom cables soon. I just need to find the time. :p
Might I ask, where did you purchase the connectors? Specifically the ATX24 and its Corsair counterpart. I found some at ModDIY but they are fairly expensive. When you do the cabling will you use inline capacitors ala the Corsair type 4 cables found in the RMx/RMi supplies or go without? These supplies seem to be pretty good even without the type4 cables. I ask because I need to make or buy some shorter and more pliable cables for my SF450 someday to clean the clutter in my DAN A4-SFX case.

BTW that CPU cooler looks amazing in the Jonsbo. Is that the Gabriel? Wish I could find something similar to fit in my DANcase as cooling a hot chip quietly appears to be an issue.

wiretap

Jul 14, 2015
Michigan
Might I ask, where did you purchase the connectors? Specifically the ATX24 and its Corsair counterpart. I found some at ModDIY but they are fairly expensive. When you do the cabling will you use inline capacitors ala the Corsair type 4 cables found in the RMx/RMi supplies or go without? These supplies seem to be pretty good even without the type4 cables. I ask because I need to make or buy some shorter and more pliable cables for my SF450 someday to clean the clutter in my DAN A4-SFX case.

BTW that CPU cooler looks amazing in the Jonsbo. Is that the Gabriel? Wish I could find something similar to fit in my DANcase as cooling a hot chip quietly appears to be an issue.
I got the connectors from Ensourced. They're cheap, less than a dollar each. I won't be using capacitors, no need -- as the power supply is well within the ATX specification without them. The CPU cooler I used is the Noctua NH-C14S.