Group deal - Great Pricing for C6100 & C6220

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

WScott66

Nov 11, 2013
I had this posted elsewhere, and was told to post it here!

So, I have a vendor with brand new C6100 Barebones (Yes, Brand New in the original box.) for $575.00 each. But I need to purchase in bulk/quantity to get this price. If I can get at least 9 others looking at purchasing a unit I can make the deal. These are the XS23-TY3 with the Mezzanine Slots (Latest version.).

I am also working on a similar deal for the C6220 Barebones but these are $1,250.00 each! Brand new in the original boxes. A minimum order quantity on these would be 9 other units to make the deal happen!

These are both excellent prices! and are bulk only. So if I cant get the quantity and only get 8 buyer its not going to happen. and the quantity he has is limited with no more coming, so he says!

I am not looking for any money up front! (No scams!) I would purchase the units and ship to you VIA UPS C.O.D. for shipping and a nominal fee of $79.00 to cover my expense for shipping them to me to start.

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
As already PM'd, I am in for 1x C6220.

May be good to keep a total of who is down for what model in the first post to help transparency and to give interested parties an idea of how much further the deal needs to go.

RB

BackWoodsTech

Oct 23, 2013
@WScott66 can you tell us where you are located? I'm someone concerned on the shipping costs, but i'm very interested in the deal for a C6100. Do you know if these include the server rails?

33_viper_33

Aug 3, 2013
I might be interested in a 6220. I have the same questions as above. I'm also interested in an infiniband card included.

darkconz

Jun 6, 2013
I am interested in both units. Are these DCS? I guess they are not since they are brand new right? Also concerned with the firmwares if they are DCS.

Jeggs101

Dec 29, 2010
I'm more interested in these once they come off lease and you can see that they are starting to.

why not use the main site to advertise this? I'd guess you'd have more people signing up and maybe even drive prices down.

RimBlock

Sep 18, 2011
Singapore
I'm more interested in these once they come off lease and you can see that they are starting to.

why not use the main site to advertise this? I'd guess you'd have more people signing up and maybe even drive prices down.
Details are pretty thin on the ground at the moment.

Would agree though once the blanks are filled in.

seanhood

Jan 14, 2014
Interested in a C6100 too. But would also like to know further details; no. bays, no. nodes, power supplies, dell warranty?

Would also need CPU/Ram if anyone has this going at a good price.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
If we want, I am happy to facilitate a deal with one of the common recycling outfits. I bought from a few of them during the C6100 era. I could setup something similar to what we did on the initial wave of C6100's (our sales rep for that one moved on so he is no longer at the same company.) Granted, it may be a trade-off new v. used but at least we would know who the seller is and if there is an issue there is a business behind the shipments.

Can shop around on the C6100/ C6220 if folks are interested. I am strongly considering the idea of getting a C6220.

darkconz

Jun 6, 2013
If we want, I am happy to facilitate a deal with one of the common recycling outfits. I bought from a few of them during the C6100 era. I could setup something similar to what we did on the initial wave of C6100's (our sales rep for that one moved on so he is no longer at the same company.) Granted, it may be a trade-off new v. used but at least we would know who the seller is and if there is an issue there is a business behind the shipments.

Can shop around on the C6100/ C6220 if folks are interested. I am strongly considering the idea of getting a C6220.
+1. It would be good to see the deals back again. I am leaning towards to C6220 as well but would like another C6100 as a backup unit for my current one.

Jeggs101

Dec 29, 2010
Any cheap processor options for the C6220? Do the IB mezz cards work in them too? I think I want one but I would rather wait until Patrick or someone tries and figures out the gotchas, or at least validates for us that these basically work. I would also want to get an idea of power draw and if they are 3.5" or 2.5" versions.

The C6100's have thousands of data points on these forums. I use that main reference post all the time.