Good movie

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dreece

Jan 22, 2019
Upgrade (2018)

Kind of fits in with the theme of running an ever evolving homelab, though I don't think I'd be happy if my servers went into my neck.

Reactions: Brian Puccio

EffrafaxOfWug

Radioactive Member
Feb 12, 2015
One of those cracking little cerebral action movies that comes out of Australia and gets next to zero attention compared to Superhero Movie Template #18a. Not ostentatious, deliciously dry and dark humour, corking soundtrack. As a DIY techie myself somewhat upset at the state of "big tech" today it resonated well with me and 80s cyberpunk themes in general. Definitely deserves more love.

Reactions: Dreece

Howrdwallt

Apr 2, 2024
Upgrade was a wild ride, wasn't it? Can't say I'd want servers in my neck either, but it does make for some interesting sci-fi. Reminds me of this other flick I caught recently while checking out movies playing right now at the theater. It had a similar futuristic vibe. Love how movies can make you ponder the possibilities, even if they're a bit out there!

Last edited: