EU Gone

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

abq

May 23, 2015
Thanks for sharing, great deal for folks in Ireland! ...You may want to include price (22 euros/ea) in the title, and Europe only. I was excited until I saw 'Doesn't post to United States' :(.

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, great deal for folks in Ireland! ...You may want to include price (22 euros/ea) in the title, and Europe only. I was excited until I saw 'Doesn't post to United States' :(.
Any chance i can do your laundry as well? ^^.

abq

May 23, 2015
Sure, but I would still recommend you update the title of your deal post first ;).

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
Sure, but I would still recommend you update the title of your deal post first ;).
Trying to figure out whether you have a point here or not. So the title says EU as well as 22,- each and now the issue you are having is that you feel baited into the click since it didn't specify a euro sign or 'only ships to Europe' in the title. Is that correct?

abq

May 23, 2015
@Sable, sorry, just being a bit cheeky back. Thanks again for sharing this great deal on DDR4 memory for Europeans folks.