Gone - Mellanox MSN2100-BB2F Spectrum 40GbE $1110

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

AgentCrimson

Apr 5, 2021
I assume @VMman has enough now, so ...;)
Oh come on why you gotta jinx it :/. I am going to follow you though since you seem to find these deals on 2100s. I think just the one will be enough for me though xD. I do want to ask what sort of rail setup will these require? Are the Dell X series mounts compatible? If yes then this plus a gigabit dell will be perfect for my setup

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Oh come on why you gotta jinx it :/. I am going to follow you though since you seem to find these deals on 2100s. I think just the one will be enough for me though xD. I do want to ask what sort of rail setup will these require? Are the Dell X series mounts compatible? If yes then this plus a gigabit dell will be perfect for my setup
I was trying to get a commitment from @VMman for you;)
And dont think the X series rails work unless they are half size...

• Haha
Reactions: VMman

AgentCrimson

Apr 5, 2021
I was trying to get a commitment from @VMman for you;)
And dont think the X series rails work unless they are half size...
They are half size they have a tray setup where you can have 2 side by side x series switches but I am not sure if this will be a slide in or modifications will be necessary

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Minimum ask is rather high, not sure if it will sell this round.

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
... just saw the 92% 'feedback' ... so my fingers are .... did not realize it earlier

NablaSquaredG

Layer 1 Magician
Aug 17, 2020
... just saw the 92% 'feedback' ... so my fingers are .... did not realize it earlier
I'm not worried. It's just one negative feedback and seller seems to solid overall. I asked him a question and he replied very quick.

This switch has been around for a couple of weeks, his starting price was always 1.5k, seems he has not changed approach to hidden "minimum price" (which is absolute nonsense if you ask me...)

Reactions: VMman and gb00s

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Minimum price is €1750. He replied within 30 minutes before the auction ended this morning.

Reactions: gb00s