[GONE][Free][US-VA] 2x APC Smart UPS 1500 - SUA1500RM2U

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
Hello all,

I have two Rackmount APC Smart UPS 1500 (SUA1500RM2U) available, free to a good home. They do not have the rails (But they do have the rack brackets) and the batteries are unfortunately dead. The take the RBC24 replacement batteries. These units worked really well for an old employer until they upgraded to some larger units. Unfortunately I just never found a need for these two.

I really don't want to ship, because I'm not sure that I could pack these appropriately and have them survive the trip, but if someone does want them shipped, I'd be willing to try. Buyer pays shipping cost.

I'm in Fairfax, VA. for local pickup.

APC Page: APC Smart-UPS 1500VA USB & Serial RM 2U 120V - APC Saudi Arabia

Replacement battery: APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #24 - APC Saudi Arabia

If references are needed, I've bought items from WeekendWarrior and CaptainPoundSand.

Reactions: Kev

Crond

Mar 25, 2019
PM is sent for one
Hello all,

I have two Rackmount APC Smart UPS 1500 (SUA1500RM2U) available, free to a good home. They do not have the rails (But they do have the rack brackets) and the batteries are unfortunately dead. The take the RBC24 replacement batteries. These units worked really well for an old employer until they upgraded to some larger units. Unfortunately I just never found a need for these two.

I really don't want to ship, because I'm not sure that I could pack these appropriately and have them survive the trip, but if someone does want them shipped, I'd be willing to try. Buyer pays shipping cost.

I'm in Fairfax, VA. for local pickup.

APC Page: APC Smart-UPS 1500VA USB & Serial RM 2U 120V - APC Saudi Arabia

Replacement battery: APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #24 - APC Saudi Arabia

If references are needed, I've bought items from WeekendWarrior and CaptainPoundSand.

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
Have had a lot of interest in these, and I'm responding as I can (At work), but I have a list of first-come-first-serve. Didn't think I'd get this much interest in them. :D

I appreciate the help in de-cluttering my house, folks.:)