Gamers Nexus prebuild PCs reviews

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
It kinda got into habit - having breakfast while watching yet another preassembled PC review from GN, and I just can't get my head around: how do these manufacturers screw up so bad? Is it even true?
Telling you, I've purchased two new, "pre-assembled" computers since 2020, lenovo m90n1-iot and p340 tiny(with the latter being custom-config), and none of them had any issues, even minor ones. Is it because these are "not your average pre-assembled gaming PCs" or what? BTW p340 tiny was with nvidia GPU in it. Didn't burn or throttle. Why?
All those desktop prebuilds Steve reviews are just purely horrible and while it's entertaining to watch it realising I'll never fall into such traps because I've never bought pre-aseembled full-size desktop PCs ever, it's just so purely unbelievable how bad it all is. I mean, anything you can possibly imagine as being potential point to screw up, they'll surpass your wildest expectations. What the.

alex_stief

May 31, 2016
Many of the nitpicks are related to cooling relatively high-end components. And poor assembly plus shipping damage.
For small form factors with low heat output, there are just fewer possibilities to screw up in those categories.