Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter 100% Discount Coupon Code

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
I am Funtin sales representative, I have 10 Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter 100% discount code.

Amazon.com: Funtin PCIe NVMe SSD Adapter SFF-8639 Interface x4 Lane Slot PCI Express Card for 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive or SATA: Computers & Accessories

Anyone can get one of them for free, but you must:

1, Reply to this thread.
Reply content must contain: think of this product possible problems, or enjoy those aspects of this product, or want Funtin what products to develop as soon as possible to solve your problem.

2, Follow us via Facebook, our push forward a message to your personal FB, reply to this thread with your FB account . Or reply: "I have to follow you, and forwarded your Tweets to my personal FB." Following the adoption of private letter to tell me your FB account.

Funtin Tech | Facebook

3, Reasonable reply to this thread and you can figure divisible by 5, then I will discount code will be private letter to you. For example, a fifth reply, the tenth response, you will get my private letter. If you are a fifth reply, reply and is the tenth, then give the coupon code to reply 11, and so on.

good luck.

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
The second response is to me.

https://forums.servethehome.com/ind...st-on-asus-hyper-kit-and-funtin-adapter.6618/

The P3700 2.5’ does not come with cable, I bought an Intel 750 400GB retail pack solely for the cable, just like other members here. So I can use P3700 on an ASUS MB via ASUS Hyper Kit.
Then I found the Funtin Adapter in a thread here, and bought one for the ‘useless’ 750 400GB.

Here is some performance testing on ASUS Hyper Kit and Funtin Adapter
Platform: ASUS X99-A, 5930K, 16GB DDR4-2133

The things to test:

Result:

It seems the performance is almost the same on ASUS Hyper Kit and Funtin Adapter.
Also tried to update P3700 firmware via Funtin Adapter, and successed.

The result on Intel 750 400GB: