Full heigh bracket Mellanox bracket?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

andy

Oct 10, 2016
Canada
Hi everyone, I PM'd some forum members and even called mellanox (who promised to ship out parts but never did)

I was wondering if anyone has full height brackets available for the connect-x2 cards?
I'd be happy to send my half height ones whenever I get a replacement.

Chankster

Mar 9, 2015
Unless it's change since we last messaged, he's got a single port connectx-2 10gb card.

wildchild

Feb 4, 2014
I have 2 single port mellanox cards long brackeys and am looking for short ones.
Am located in europe though

pc-tecky

May 1, 2013
Ah..ok. so, after a few searches here (elasticsearch is working again) and with Google, I think the company was ProVantage or IT Planet and the part number used (in my case) for the search was "MTM000574" which is for the tall dual-port QSFP Mellanox bracket. I hope it helps generate a lead. If the dual-port bracket otherwise aligns, you could tape off the opening of the unused second port. I only have the Mellanox dual-port QSFP 40Gb Infiniband cards. You could also try hacking and mashing two brackets into one via brazing, rivets, welding, etc. (and as a last resort)

sentania

Dec 4, 2016
Hi everyone, I PM'd some forum members and even called mellanox (who promised to ship out parts but never did)

I was wondering if anyone has full height brackets available for the connect-x2 cards?
I'd be happy to send my half height ones whenever I get a replacement.
sent you a PM