Fujitsu D2616 / CacheCade ?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

SMabille

Sep 21, 2012
Hi,

First a big thank you to all the posters, I just start with LSI RAID and the forums have been a very useful source of information.

Just getting a Fujitsu D2616 (equivalent to LSI 9261-8i) and I would like to add CacheCade 2.0 to it so I got a few questions:
- Does anybody know if Fujitsu is selling the software key, and if yes what is the SKU/Part number. Can't find it anywhere on Fujitsu web site.
- If I SBR the card to 9261-8i would an LSI Software key (as the 9261-8i is software key only) work on the Fujitsu?
- So eval key mentioned on other posts. Did anyone got one? If yes how? (as this would allow me to try SBR + Key without throwing cash away if it doesn't work).

Thanks,
Stephane

mobilenvidia

Sep 25, 2011
New Zealand
OK I now have a 9261-8i and find the SBRs are device dependant.
I thought at first the SBRs were OEM dependent but not device as well.
I flashed the LSI SBR to the 9261 and turned it into a 9260, makes no difference really as they behave the same.

I'll update the zip file with SBRs and add the 9261 one to it (note to self, don't for get)

Last edited: