[SOLD] FS: (3x) WD Re 4TB Hard Drives [SOLD]

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

neo

Mar 18, 2015
This is my perpetual updated thread of parts for sale.

Prices include shipping in the USA and internationally. I ship internationally often.

[SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD]
Thread will be updated later with other products. Everything is currently sold.
[SOLD] FS: (3x) WD Re 4TB Hard Drives [SOLD]

These are simply the best overall performing, lowest general latency, and most dependable 4TB enterprise hard drives currently available. But you don't have to believe me, go read reviews and compare benchmarks or I am sure many members here will vouch to agree.

Reason for selling: One of my old and large WD Re 4TB HD array had signs of 3 failing drives. I sent them to WD to RMA. But, I did not want to wait for the turn around time for it to arrive at WD and then for WD to send me new drives so I did something expensive and ordered 3 brand new WD Re 4TB hard drives from NewEgg on my Premier Express Next Day shipping account - invoice below.

The drives being sold are are the hard drives from WD after my RMA. They sent me 3 fresh drives - (2) May 2015 and (1) June 2015. All drives are sealed in the original antistatic bag, recertified and freshly new. They all have valid warranties.

• $145 shipped per drive anywhere in the USA.
  • Or internationally $165 shipped per drive anywhere internationally.
  • Save $25 by buying all for a total of $410 shipped for all 3 drives.
  • Or intentionally, save $25 by buying all for $470 shipped for all 3 drives.
I have already sold one of these drives to @Kristian (internationally) so he can vouch. And similarly I have sold (used) (5x) WD Red 4TB to another happy buyer.

No trades.

SOLD
  • (4x) 8GB (1x8GB) 240pin DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 UDIMM ECC CL9 1.35V
  • (2x) Kingston 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L PC3-12800 ECC CL11 1.35V SODIMM KVR16LSE11/8
  • TP-LINK TL-ER5120
  • Xeon E3-1276 v3

Last edited:

Weapon

Oct 19, 2013
having trouble sending you a PM, but I would like to buy the E3 Xeon

Kristian

Jun 1, 2013
I have already sold one of these drives to @Kristian (internationally) so he can vouch. And similarly I have sold (used) (5x) WD Red 4TB to another happy buyer.
True! Just recently I bought another HDD from @neo and I can assure everyone here that he is an excellent seller.
Excellent packing, speedy delivery at low shipping costs (internationally) and superb communication.

If I wouldn't have the winter tires and christmas presents coming, I would buy all of those drives!

Reactions: neo

neo

Mar 18, 2015
If you are currently reading this, buy me now. You want me to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristian