[FS/WTB] [US-NC] FS: Supermicro parts, SAS/SATA cards, DDR4 RAM etc ; WTB: 4-12x32gb DDR4 2400 ECC Reg

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

icusu

May 2, 2021
All of the parts that @Almighty shipped to me arrived! Everything was packed superbly and came out of the packaging looking pristine. The board and case we're completely dist free and look like they are brand new. He also went out of his way to advise me on compatible hardware for my usecase and sent along the extra odds and ends (screws and such) that I needed to get going.

Overall, @Almighty is probably the best individual seller I have ever interacted with.
Thanks man.

Reactions: Almighty

Almighty

Oct 27, 2019
All of the parts that @Almighty shipped to me arrived! Everything was packed superbly and came out of the packaging looking pristine. The board and case we're completely dist free and look like they are brand new. He also went out of his way to advise me on compatible hardware for my usecase and sent along the extra odds and ends (screws and such) that I needed to get going.

Overall, @Almighty is probably the best individual seller I have ever interacted with.
Thanks man.
Thank you!