[FS][US-VA; NoVA] 10x Dell R620s SFF, E5-2660, 384gb Ram.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

CaptainPoundSand

Mar 16, 2019
Ashburn, VA
These are used/Pulled from a datacenter - RAM is only thing worth while - so if you want it for the price of ram its yours. NO HARD DRIVES and probably no sleds

2x E5-2660
24x 16gb RAM
Looks like most have 10gb card either onboard or via PCIE card and onboard PERC.
Have rail kits if desired.

These are AS-IS

$250.

Will NOT SHIP, Local pickup ONLY - Ashburn, VA

Last edited:

Samuel-SSH

May 19, 2022
New Jersey, USA
Hi! Made a forums account just to hop on this deal.

Have a friend in Richmond who may be able to grab 1 or 2 of these from you on my behalf. What's your availability next Thursday?

Last edited:
Reactions: Helzy and Samir

Crispie2239

May 20, 2022
Also made an account for this baba, I’m interested and located in LoCo. Any instructions on how to pick these up?

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Hey, I posted a link to this on reddit homelabsales to help you find some local people. I knew they would eat this up and seem to have found their way here. :)

amiracle

May 20, 2022
I too made an account just to pick up one or two of these servers. How can we get in touch with you to setup a time to pick them up?

Reactions: Samir

CaptainPoundSand

Mar 16, 2019
Ashburn, VA
Hey, I posted a link to this on reddit homelabsales to help you find some local people. I knew they would eat this up and seem to have found their way here. :)
I was like wtf - saw my post on reddit? lol DM me and I'll hit you my mobile number to text. FWIW - I'm stupid busy - so sorry for the late response.

Servers are still in one of my customers datacenters in Ashburn. You will have to meet me here(Around Ashburn) - or you can meet me on my other jobsite in Purcellville. I do not have an extra time meet somewhere in the "middle".

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Minus and Samir