[FS][US-VA] NAS Build & QNAP

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

incideagent

Jul 16, 2020
Virginia
Selling a previous build I used for unraid. Comes with the following:

Server case (Do not remember the model, think it is a Rosewill) and keys to lock
All disk trays (10x 3.5", 4x 2.5" - I do not have the keys for the two lockable 3.5" but the trays are unlocked)
EVGA 850 GQ Gold Power Supply
1x Super Micro AOC-SASLP-MV8
6x 8GB 2Rx4 PC3 10600R (48GB)
1x Intel Server Motherboard S5520HC
2x Intel Xeon X5675 CPU
4x Noctua Fans
2x Rosewill Fans

This is a working system in a smoke free home that I only pulled the drives and my USB boot stick. If you want more pictures let me know. Would prefer to sell locally, I am in the Hampton Roads Virginia area and willing to meet you. Shipping to US only. Paypal (you pay the fees) or cash. Asking $350. Thank you.

Attachments

Reactions: Samir

incideagent

Jul 16, 2020
Virginia
Also selling a QNAP TS-453B, used in a smoke free home, working, only pulled the drives and did a reset. I did install and is included the QNAP QM2 (2P10G1T) 10G ethernet card with the two NVME slots and the NAS power supply. Will hold four 3.5" drives, all trays are included. If you want more pictures let me know. Would prefer to sell locally, I am in the Hampton Roads Virginia area and willing to meet you. Shipping to US only. Paypal (you pay the fees) or cash. Asking $300. Thank you.

Attachments

Reactions: Samir