FS [US-VA] MikroTik Switches, MikroTik DACs, MikroTik Transceivers, assorted RAM, & GTX1080...

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
Hello,

I'm looking to sell the following equipment:

Networking-
  • 1x MikroTik CSS326-24G-2S+RM -- USED - $80 shipped
  • 4x Mikrotik S+DA0003 SFP+ 3m -- USED - $18/ea shipped
  • 1x Mikrotik S+DA0003 SFP+ 3m -- NEW - $30 shipped

The DACs will come with the protective ends and in anti-static bags (as long as I can find them), were bought new, and are less than 4 months old. I purchased the first 326 in January, and the second was delivered in the last month.

The switches will come in their original boxes, which will be shipped inside of a Flat Rate box. If you want to use something other than USPS Flat Rate, then shipping will be applied/different.

Paypal only, please. If you want to use the PayPal vendor for protection, please add another 1.5% on the total for the transaction to split the fee. I have references from CaptainPoundSand and WeekendWarrior, whom I have bought servers from if you want to save the fee money and do friends and family transfer.

Last edited:

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
-Reserved for sold items-

Networking-

• 1x MikroTik CRS309-1G-8S+IN -- SOLD
  • 2x MikroTik S+85DLC03D SFP+ 10Gbit MM Tranceivers -- SOLD
  • 1x MikroTik CSS326-24G-2S+RM --NEW SOLD
  • 2x Mikrotik S+DA0003 SFP+ 3m --USED SOLD
RAM-
Video Card-

Last edited:

sergi0

Dec 4, 2016
Hello,
I am interested by the 1x MikroTik CRS309-1G-8S+IN in used condition. Do you have any feedback on its temperature using DAC / RJ45 adaptor ?
Cheers,
Serge

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
Hello,
I am interested by the 1x MikroTik CRS309-1G-8S+IN in used condition. Do you have any feedback on its temperature using DAC / RJ45 adaptor ?
Cheers,
Serge
Howdy,

I'm actually in the process of selling the switch to another forum member.

As far as using DACs, I haven't had any issue with them. They ran about 35-40C depending on traffic. The RJ45 SFPs that I had/have run really hot, and get hotter the longer cable you use. If you're going more than 30ft, I wouldn't recommend an RJ45 SFP/SFP+ transceiver. Using a 50ft cable with them I have caused them to run at about 60C. A 100ft cable was causing them to run at 80C or higher and I started getting dropped packets and such.

Last edited:

bmilcs

Apr 8, 2020
US-E
Would the MikroTik CSS326-24G-2S+RM power a Unifi AC AP Pro and 4x ReoLink IP Cams? I'm not sure what kind of power requirements they have --- more than my ERX can provide.

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
Responded to all PMs - Sorry for the slow responses, folks. Been kind of hectic lately. I've updated the list of stuff I still have available.

GreasyGeek

Apr 26, 2020
New member here. smccloud told me about the CSS326-24G-2S+RM you have for sale and I am definitely interested in it! Since it's in the original box, I'm guessing it has the rackmount hardware with it, or at least the ears, yes?

Hello,

I'm looking to sell the following equipment:

Networking-
  • 1x MikroTik CSS326-24G-2S+RM -- USED - $80 shipped
  • 4x Mikrotik S+DA0003 SFP+ 3m -- USED - $18/ea shipped
  • 1x Mikrotik S+DA0003 SFP+ 3m -- NEW - $30 shipped

The DACs will come with the protective ends and in anti-static bags (as long as I can find them), were bought new, and are less than 4 months old. I purchased the first 326 in January, and the second was delivered in the last month.

The switches will come in their original boxes, which will be shipped inside of a Flat Rate box. If you want to use something other than USPS Flat Rate, then shipping will be applied/different.

Paypal only, please. If you want to use the PayPal vendor for protection, please add another 1.5% on the total for the transaction to split the fee. I have references from CaptainPoundSand and WeekendWarrior, whom I have bought servers from if you want to save the fee money and do friends and family transfer.

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
Hey GGeek,

Yes, it has all of the hardware in the original box. Since it's used, I can't remember if I kept the bags for the accessories, but I can check if you'd like. (It's currently buried in my extra half-rack.)