[FS] [US only] Single NIB 64GB DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) RDIMM (Dell) $250 - Sold

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

manubit

Sep 14, 2017
Bought this thinking it was LRDIMM. Asking for $250 OBO including USPS shipping from 03110 (NH). It is still in unopened box, so cannot guarantee anything. Acceptable payment methods in order of preference - Zelle, Apple Pay, Paypal. This is my first time selling anything anywhere. Let me know if I'm making a mistake and I will (try to) fix it.

SK Hynix HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Jordan Perdue

Jul 15, 2018
Bought this thinking it was LRDIMM. Asking for $300 including USPS shipping from 03110 (NH). It is still in unopened box, so cannot guarantee anything. Acceptable payment methods in order of preference - Zelle, Apple Pay, Paypal friends and family (don't want either party to pay any fee for the transaction). This is my first time selling anything anywhere. Let me know if I'm making a mistake and I will (try to) fix it.

SK hynix HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN

When selling online in places such as these typically it is required to use Paypal G&S to protect both the buyer and seller from fraud. The very small fees are worth it from a community perspective. Good luck with the sale :)

manubit

Sep 14, 2017
When selling online in places such as these typically it is required to use Paypal G&S to protect both the buyer and seller from fraud. The very small fees are worth it from a community perspective. Good luck with the sale :)
Thanks for the suggestion. Makes complete sense. I have edited the original post to reflect the same.