[FS][US-NC] - G8 ML350P complete + pieces

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

melk

Meet me in the wired
Nov 16, 2017
Charlotte / Atlanta
All in all I have 2x of these available, in partial / barebones state.

Chassis/board/PSU/6x LFF cage and backplane included.

*No* CPU/Heatsink/RAM/Storage included.

I have 1x additional identical unit disassembled and parted out on eBay.

If interested I can include cpu/hs/ram enough to populate one. HOWEVER I cannot currently get it to POST. No video output, all I get is a blinking light on the front. The add-in diagnostic board thing is missing so I’m reduced to blind troubleshooting. Still have to swap CPU’s and re-test. I’m 99% sure dimm population is not the problem.

Anyhow if you want to pay shipping for these suckers, feel free. Dock delivery available.

They actually are kind of nice if you want a V2 rig. They are tower/pedestal style. Dual socket, 24x dimm, 6x lff bay included, up to 3x6 lff possible, or 3x8 sff. Dual psu. 4x1 nic + ilo onboard. At least 2x x16 slots and something like 8x slots total.

I’ll add pics later. Best offer on these basically. Just want to see them put to use. Assuming I can get one going I’m keeping one for myself :p

melk

Meet me in the wired
Nov 16, 2017
Charlotte / Atlanta
Shipping not included if you want the whole chassis. $200 for the barebones and $400 if you wanted it populated. I’ll need to add pics and pricing for the parted out pieces but I realize all of this is probably a long shot here.