FS-US-MN-SC: 22TB ECC DDR3 & NVME SSD Storage & other stuff

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morphers

Nov 24, 2017
22TB+ of DDR3 ECC Server memory for sale in southern Minnesota taken out of running servers this month. 4 to 32GB modules, samsung,hynix,kingston,micron many with dell,hp,ibm stickers. Breakdown in google sheet. Offers welcome, but i cant just give it away. Working on listing what i have for storage next incl nvme,ssd,hdd, 900p/905p/p4800x optane nvmes.

Local pickup available, otherwise its gonna be a minimum $8.25 for shipping small flat rate, if large order ship cost is more. Shipping USA USPS. Paypal+tax (cash local) (shutting down onpremise servers/biz). I have 100's of TBs of ssds,nvmes(+pcie adapters),HDDS,servers (xeon (mostly)v1-v4)dell/hp,supermicro ddr4 epyc),rails, power cords, racks, pdus, (1/10/40gbe cards/cables, routers) networking and lots of misc stuff i need to post too, bring more $ if picking up local incase interested in other equip.

22TB DDR3 server memory ready to sell.
Update - 5/13. - Added Storage to Spreadsheet in new tab.

Attachments

Last edited:

AgentCrimson

Apr 5, 2021
Hi I would like to buy 8 Dell Branded Samsung 8Gig Dimms. Also how much would shipping be to Vancouver Canada.

Can you share what other items you have for sale. I am looking for supermicro rails for my SM836, NVMEs and adapters for the same. And 10G switch if you have those. Maybe Milan Epyc if you have a 7443P

Reactions: Samir

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
No chance of high-capacity (7.68TB and over) SATA SSDs? Anything NVME of 3.84+ capacity? Would you accept crypto?
Waiting for your list of stuff, very interesting. You have 208V PDUs? Maybe even ATS?

redeamon

Jun 10, 2018
Way cool! Definitely interested in large sized DDR4's or SAS2/3 SSDs if you have. What service was all this hardware providing if you don't mind sharing?

Morphers

Nov 24, 2017
No chance of high-capacity (7.68TB and over) SATA SSDs? Anything NVME of 3.84+ capacity? Would you accept crypto?
Waiting for your list of stuff, very interesting. You have 208V PDUs? Maybe even ATS?
Storage added to the spreadsheet. Yes I have many 208V PDUs.

Morphers

Nov 24, 2017
Hi I would like to buy 8 Dell Branded Samsung 8Gig Dimms. Also how much would shipping be to Vancouver Canada.

Can you share what other items you have for sale. I am looking for supermicro rails for my SM836, NVMEs and adapters for the same. And 10G switch if you have those. Maybe Milan Epyc if you have a 7443P
It would definately cost 3-4x more to ship to canada I think. I posted update to spreadsheet with storage and adapters. Haven't gone through networking equip, I do have a like a 24 port or something 40g (splits to 64-10g ports) switch. i have 1st gen epycs

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Good to see you here. :) We were chatting on reddit regarding the 32GB DDR3 modules.

Thank you for posting the whole inventory--makes it a lot easier to see what will work for me. Unfortunately, most of what you have are LRDIMMs. But I think the LV409672A8D3R13811 are regular RDIMMs, correct? If so, I might be interested in about 60 of those if you make me a deal I can't refuse. Shipping would be to 94010.

Reactions: Brian Puccio

yoyellow

May 9, 2022
Man, shame (for me) that you are US based.. would love to take some of the SSDs, but getting them to EU is too much of a hassle i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.