[FS] [US-MD] Four (4) Intel 710 100GB SSDs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Geran

Oct 25, 2016
Looking for sell four (4) Intel 710 100GB SSDs. Price below based on SMART data. If all are purchased, the price would be $65/all shipped.

There is no warranty and returns will not be accepted because of a couple of bad sectors or high writes relative to normal SSD. Mainly I'm just trying to offload them as I originally bought them in Nov 2017 for a few servers I had planned and decided against building those servers and now these are just collecting dust.

Also open to trades for a 4 port Intel NIC card (i340/i350 variant).

Low Power On hours - $25/ea shipped (if both are purchased it would be $45/both shipped) Sold to @dandanio

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High Power On hours - $15/ea shipped (if both are purchased it would be $25/both shipped) Sold on Reddit

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Geran

Oct 25, 2016
It's called common courtesy.
And you understand how many threads in this section don't even have a location in the title and no one is saying to add it to the title? If it was outside the US, I would have used the prefix dropdown to state that since that is the purpose of it.

Reactions: Aestr and Samir

Geran

Oct 25, 2016
More details? Screenshots? SMART data? Warranty? Anything?
I can get all that information tomorrow as I'm not at home at the moment.

There is no warranty and returns will not be accepted because of a couple of bad sectors or high writes relative to normal SSD. Mainly I'm just trying to offload them as I originally bought them in Nov 2017 for a few servers I had planned and decided against building those servers and now these are just collecting dust.

Geran

Oct 25, 2016
Updated the first post with SMART data and revised prices.

Last edited:

Geran

Oct 25, 2016
BUMP!

Open to trades for a 4 port Intel NIC card as well (i340/i350 variant).