[FS][US-FL] Supermicro Chassis 847E16 36 Bay & Lots of 8GB DDR3 ECC REG sticks

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

m-jeri

Aug 5, 2017
Hello.

**These are all leftovers from my old storage server. I used them 24/7**

36 bay Supermicro Chassis 847E16450$The chasis, 36 drive trays, original supermicro sliding rails, PWS-1K28P-SQ. I still got the super large box this came with the foam inserts as well.
8GB DDR3 ECC REG 1333MHz RAM10$ each

Timestamps :
**Notes for the case**

On Fans: I swapped out all the loud fans to Arctic ones and power supply to 1280 SQ ones, now the unit is very suitable for in-home use. Still the faint purring of fans are there. I have two units running behind me (~3 feet) all the time. But your tolerance may vary. Since I mostly use shucked drives, all are 5400 RPM and temps are ok. But I did had some old 3TB 7200RPM Hitachi ones, they get warm.

On Backplane: This has the expander backplane (BPN-SAS2-846EL2??? / BPN-SAS2-826EL2). I run two HBAs. One for the front 24 bay and one for the rear 16 bay. I only use single port in each controller.

Local is 32814. Only items pictured or mentioned are available. Let me know if there is any mistakes in the listing!.

**If this is up or the items are not striked-off , the item is still available for you to buy. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.**

Thank you for reading!.

Last edited: