[FS][US-CO] : Two (Complete) Supermicro CSE-836 systems - E5v4, 128GB, rails blah blah blah.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

sergi0

Dec 4, 2016
Hi,
I am interested by 4 SuperDOM to use in X10SDV motherboard.
I am living in France, usually USPS works well enough as long as packaging is good. You do not have to do anything besides using USPS for shipping to France. I'll have taxes to pay on collect.
I am Paypal ready ;).
Cheers,
Serge

Reactions: itronin

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
all superdoms sold. will have some old parts from my semi-recent lab upgrades online in a few days. Mostly v1, v2 motherboards with cpus, and some e3 v1 mid-tower systems.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
A belated note of thanks for @itronin. His packing was excellent and he shipped mine right away. And then they sat on my desk for over almost two weeks until I had a chance to get them installed :rolleyes:

Communication was excellent and he even took the time to walk me through hardware options when the chassis I'd picked up for one of my builds wasn't what I'd anticipated. Highly recommended as a seller and much appreciated. Thanks again!

Happy DOMs settling in to their new home:
IMG_1989.jpg

sergi0

Dec 4, 2016
Thanks a lot Brad! It was a really smooth transaction, the kind that makes this place so enjoyable.
S.

Reactions: Samir