[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

altano

Sep 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I bought a 5018A-FTN4 from zac1 while I was out of town. I read all the testimonials and knew he liked his fast shipping so I waited until the day before I got home to order it and he STILL shipped it so fast that the server beat me home. He also checked in with me to make sure everything was good with the purchase and was very responsive. You’re not going to get this kind of service buying new from Supermicro. In short, A+++ would shop again.

mbbush

Feb 21, 2017
@zac1 do you have any more PoE switches? Doesn't have to be fast, 10/100 would be fine. I'm looking to power a bunch of low-bandwidth home automation sensors.

Reactions: Samir

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
@zac1 do you have any more PoE switches? Doesn't have to be fast, 10/100 would be fine. I'm looking to power a bunch of low-bandwidth home automation sensors.
Funny you ask, I was just looking for a small PoE switch for my garage. No PoE switches on hand at the moment, but I did see some decent deals for 10/100 PoE switches on eBay.

Reactions: Samir

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Still have at least one of everything listed. Some W-2145/2155 CPUs and 64GB 2933 RDIMMs are also available to combo up the X11SRM-VF!

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Prices reduced. Last couple days I can ship before wedding/honeymoon.

compgeek89

Mar 2, 2019
Zac messaged me about trading for my house and the kitchen sink. I thought I was a fraud target. Turns out, he's OK. Ultimately, he decided he had enough houses, but I did buy a couple Morex cases off of him. Like I told him, the deal-making conversation was probably the most entertaining I've ever had on a forum. Instant customer for life.