[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

filedotzip

Nov 27, 2022
I bought from zac1 4 sticks of 2666 memory. He made sure to validate the RAM before shipping and sent me screenshots of memtest's.
He packaged the ram extremely safely in a box bigger than It should have been, and I he covered the package shipping cost with FedEx Priority Overnight.

If he is selling something you want, buy it through him.

10/10 Experience and communication.

pcmoore

Apr 14, 2018
New England, USA
Just a FYI for others lurking on this thread, FedEx just dropped off a Supermicro 5018D-FN4T from @zac1 this morning and everything arrived well packaged and as described. One of the better purchasing experiences I've had online.

Reactions: Samir and zac1

awedio

Feb 24, 2012
This is my 2nd flawless transaction with @zac1
I bought Supermicro M11SDV-8CT-LN4F Epyc 3201 w/ 128GB ECC RAM
Packaging was on point.
Shipping was immediate!!
Very nice @zac1 Well done!

Reactions: Samir and zac1

Chewy0645

Jan 25, 2023
Hey @zac1 - you are getting married and I moved and am rebuilding from scratch. I have been looking at low-wattage stuff but I am willing to look at the other stuff too.

Here is my post where I was told to check here - https://forums.servethehome.com/ind...starting-over-from-scratch.38865/#post-363873

You know your stuff best. If you have anything that you think will fit my needs, let's help each other out. I just sold another $96 worth of stuff on eBay today, so my budget is up to $1,300 - $1,500 I can spend right now.

Reactions: Samir

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Heya, @Chewy0645! Looking at your thread, it sounds like you need something like a network appliance (firewall/routing) and a NAS/virtualization host.

For networking, I have a ton of compact systems with 4 or more NICs, QAT, fanless or not. You might like the fanless E302-9A. It's one of the quietest servers I've ever not heard. If you prefer something that keeps its heatsinks to itself, there's also the very similar E200-9A — same board, different chassis.

One of the NAS suggestions was a 5028D-TN4T which is an X10SDV-TLN4F (Xeon D-1541) motherboard in a CSE-721TQ 4-bay hot swap chassis. Although more audible than the E302-9A, these have a fairly mellow hum while sporting an impressive >10k passmark. There is also an x16 PCIe slot with room for a half-height, half-length expansion card for something like a GPU or NVMe carrier.

Got lots of RAM, SSDs, and bubble wrap to help get you off to a running start on-time and under-budget. Feel free to shoot me a PM to discuss further.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28354

Hey Zac I need a Supermicro mini-itx to replace a PBX mobo for a place I volunteer at. Something very very low end and very low budget :) What you got?

Reactions: Samir

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Hey Zac I need a Supermicro mini-itx to replace a PBX mobo for a place I volunteer at. Something very very low end and very low budget :) What you got?
The only standalone boards I have at the moment are higher end. I suppose I could pull an A2SDi-4C-HLN4F from one of the E200-9A systems. Would that work? PM and we can discuss further.

Reactions: Samir and abq

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
@zac1 , The things you're getting rid of are all nicer than anything I own :D. Except maybe that A2SDi-4C-HLN4F. I'm using one of those for pfSense. But mine is in a crappy chassis and not as nice as the one you are selling :p

Good luck with the rest of the sale!

• Haha
Reactions: zac1 and Samir