[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
I just purchased a small Supermicro E100-9APP and a Little Dell Optiplex for my garage and a little video restreamer for home. Pricing was 100% the best i've seen in regards to what they go for. Shipping.. he decided on overnight which is CRAZY fast and was even dropped off today and says it'll arrive to me in the morning. I would highly recommend purchasing anything @zac1 offers because.. you can't go wrong and well... who can say no to fast shipping ;)

Reactions: Samir and zac1

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
@Markess, thank you! I've tried to impress upon my fiancee just how nice these systems are and she just doesn't get it!
Between that and how dismissive she was of your amazing 10/10 customer experience, well she seems pretty unimpressed overall when it comes to the homelab. Tell you what, if it gets really bad, you just PM me and I'll jump in the car and drive out your way. I can have all that stuff out of your garage in a jiffy, thus restoring your domestic bliss. And that best part about it is...I won't charge you a cent for the service :cool:

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Added some copypasta from the Supermicro product pages and removed a few sold bits. Might've dropped an asking price or two. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: TJFriday and Samir

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
@zac1 is my absolute hero! Got my drives in only 21 hours!!!! Packing was exceptional and everything tests out nicely.

It was such an easy and pleasant buying experience, I wish I could buy a lot more :D.
But, sadly, I'm kinda broke right now :confused:.
If, on the other hand, you aren't broke like me....I highly recommend! :D

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
So after testing the system I got from Zac1. Honestly it's old but man is it perfect for my needs. It runs Windows 10 just fine as a small desktop in my garage. Plays 1080p videos at 60fps and hits a 30-40% cpu usage cycle (with HW Acceleration on by default). Did a quick speed test and hit 150Mbps down and 10 up (my max at this house is 300 down and 10 up... spectrum :mad:.

I'd 100% recommend buying this for either a low power router/firewall, low power desktop or anything you can think of that isn't gaming or number crunching of course.

Reactions: Samir

Ark

Jan 27, 2023
Just got my shipment today, @zac1 had it shipped and out the door extremely quickly. Thank you sir!

/edit Everything is running, up, and happy! Works like a charm. If only I had more $$$ and space for more nodes!

Last edited:

TJFriday

Feb 3, 2023
I received my shipment today, too. @zac1 is the real deal and ships very, very quickly. Working with him on another purchase, now.

Equipment arrived in mint condition, exactly as advertised, with great packaging and tested perfectly.

Thank you so much! :D

squareapple

Dec 4, 2018
Hi everyone. I also received a package from @zac1 today (SYS-5018D-FN4T with bonus SSD). The server was extremely well packaged, and it arrived in perfect condition after its 8 state + 2 province journey! This purchase could not have gone better. @zac1, thanks for making this happen!

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
I dunno, FedEx being direct in this reality? COULD that really happen? ;)
I have no evidence, but I firmly believe (well sort of believe, mostly humorous, but just mostly..not completely humorous :p) that FedEx uses a very complex series of mathmatical models, taking into account velocity, mass, time and...other stuff.

For example, there's a direct proportional relationship between speed of delivery and damage incurred. Like how, when they play hockey or soccer with a small package in the warehouse, the most powerful hits need to send it in the direction of the truck it needs to be loaded on, etc. Similary, the directness of the route is inversely proportional to the speed of delivery. Its carefully orchestrated so that regardless of how it gets there, its 1-3 days late for ground or 12-36 hours late for express.

I have to admit though that @zac1 and his shipping partner seem to have some sort of magic dust, because everything seems to be arriving pretty much on time and completely intact. Great packing is a factor of course, but my package didn't have a single dinged corner. And for FedEx in my area...that's kind of magical.

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
I have to admit though that @zac1 and his shipping partner seem to have some sort of magic dust, because everything seems to be arriving pretty much on time and completely intact. Great packing is a factor of course, but my package didn't have a single dinged corner. And for FedEx in my area...that's kind of magical.
Probably has nothing to do with the fact you're an hour and a half down the road ;)

sbtech

Jan 30, 2023
Had an excellent experience ordering from @zac1 last week. He answered all my questions promptly prior to purchasing a server. It was shipped that same day and received by Noon the next day.

I may have to cancel my Amazon Prime and sign up @zac1 Prime that is if I can convince my wife I need more servers.

TJFriday

Feb 3, 2023
Need to clear out 3x brand new, fully-configured 5018A-FTN4 systems with warranty — $525/ea out the door on STH only!
These are perfect systems for pfSense+--especially since they support Intel's QAT (QuickAssist Technology) for encryption and compression. With the new version of pfSense+ coming in a matter of days, this is excellent timing on a great deal.

TonyArrr

Sep 22, 2021
Straylia
I'm now a happy new owner of a E300 thanks to this guy! @zac1 and I had some real adventures with international wire transfers and shipping with this one, but despite all that he still got it up here faster than most of the stuff I get from the US. (I'm looking at you, 3 week USB Serial Cable. Where are you????)
Super responsive, put real time and effort into making sure everything was in as good nick as possible! Packaged super well. If the postie had rocked up bouncing the package around like a basket ball, I'm pretty sure the system would still have been fine in there!
Been a great "shopping" experience. If you've been stung in FS threads before, buy from Zac to restore your faith in peer to peer sales!

Now, ya'll get buying the rest of his stuff before I invent some uses for them and spend more moolah!