[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

autoturk

Sep 1, 2022
New ASRock Rack mATX boards with dual 10GbE (X550-AT2), 8x SATA, and Quick Sync coming in next week!
so I'm in the market for a board with these exact features... and my curiosity got the better of me (plus I like scavenger hunts) so I started snooping around the Asrock rack page looking for a board with those features. Is it the E3C246D4U2-2T or the E3C246D4U2-2L2T? If either, count me in!

Reactions: zac1

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
so I'm in the market for a board with these exact features... and my curiosity got the better of me (plus I like scavenger hunts) so I started snooping around the Asrock rack page looking for a board with those features. Is it the E3C246D4U2-2T or the E3C246D4U2-2L2T? If either, count me in!
Nice sleuthing! -2T is the one. I think the only difference is the -2L2T has dual GbE in addition to dual 10GbE.

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
was looking thru the thread and saw this. @zac1 do you have anymore left? assuming these are the SuperMicro mini towers?
CSE-721TQ w/ X10SDV-6C+-TLN4F & 128GB ECC RAM. I have the last one sitting on my desk earmarked for a local customer site, but if the price is right, we can change plans. :p

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Crazy super duper mega pro extreme ultra epYc packaging @zac1 ty
No seriously, this is awesome. Thanks a lot.
Glad you appreciated the packaging and hope it was worth the couple extra days! Has your friend gotten a chance to fire it up yet?

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
It's on the way off to me, as no coolers :) Should be fine. I've purchased quite a lot of EPYC systems and no issues so far. Ebay included. The CPU i currently use here i actually got off ebay at the end of 2020, and user deleted his account just after he sold it to me. I was really concerned, not sure what happened but here I am, still running that cpu in the same board.
Thanks for quick dispatch and packaging again. You really care.

Big-Ed

May 25, 2023
@zac1

"Tyan Tempest CX S7106 Dual LGA 3647 Intel Xeon Scalable EATX S7106GM2NR"

Thanks! Zach. It was pleasure doing business with you. You mean what you say. It's a rare thing nowadays.

R30730

Aug 20, 2020
@zac1 (and everyone reading)

Another positive testimonial. Bought some motherboards from them. Being from Canada, one always worries about high prices and shipping drama, but none whatsoever here. Great communication, fast and well packaged shipping. I got the sense that he really wants to make sure everyone comes out happy and offers great value and service. Easily the best online buying experience for me.

Dec 1, 2012
@zac1

I went a little crazy and bought a number of things from Zach. He is amazing to deal with and really went above and beyond in every way to help me out. Zach's provides great service and is is hands down one of the nicest people I had the pleasure of meeting. The cheap shipping makes particularly international purchases really attractive however it has and will likely not be good for my wallet!

I intend do deal with Zach again, maybe even this week (sorry wallet)

Reactions: mrpasc and zac1

matt_garman

Feb 7, 2011
Just wanted to give @zac1 another kudos. I ordered a 5019A-FTN4 (A2SDi-8C-HLN4F) system from him. Less than 18 hours from California to the Chicago suburbs! I was a bit hesitant to pull the trigger, as his price was quite literally too good to be true. Normally I'm leery of stuff that falls under that umbrella... but here it is!

That A2SDi-8C-HLN4F makes a killer TrueNAS board. Though it has a PCIe x4 slot, it's open on one end, so accommodates bigger cards. I have an x8 10gig NIC in there (single port) working fine.

+1 would buy from him again.

apprisco

May 31, 2023
Bumping for great seller. Consistent support. Bought Rome2D16-2T off of them, had a lot of trouble getting it to post at the start, turned out to be a bad solder joint from factory on VGA, BMC advice worked perfectly.
I did have a lot of issues from this board, but it was directly from factory as advertised. Brand new. Received tons of support from him from his own time, and glad to report the board is currently running great with 512GBs of memory and an epyc 7532. Second cpu coming soon ;)
Overall, great seller.
If you are having issues with what you got, he will even offer a full refund/return combo, so you can buy from him with peace of mind.

mattlward

Jun 20, 2023
Bought a E3C246D4U2-2T CPU/Ram combo from @zac1. Delivered exactly as listed and overnight to boot. This is my first trip down real server board road for my ancient Unraid system (AMD A10-6700), will not even have a CPU cooler until late this week. Went with i3-8100 and 32 gig of ram, should be more than enough.

Great seller!