[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

derbo

Jul 14, 2023
Ordering a E3C246D4U2-2T from @zac1. Thanks for the overnight shipping! Well packaged!

I hope to work on it this weekend.

Reactions: zac1

LilTrublMakr

Jul 16, 2023
Very happy with a purchase from @zac1. They happily answered all of my questions, put up with my lame jokes, fired jokes right back at me, and helped with a little troubleshooting. Contents were well packaged and arrived without damage. Everything looks new (some even was new) and at a really good price even for used stuff on the market.

Highly recommend and would purchase from again!

j.battermann

Aug 22, 2016
Same Q as LilTrublMakr had a couple of days ago.. I might be interested in a combo with a E3C246D4U2-2T (if you still have one of those) but can't reach out directly.. could you maybe PM me and we can take it from there? Thanks!

R30730

Aug 20, 2020
I bought a Supermicro A2SDi-8C-HLN4F from @zac1. This is my second time buying from him, and this was on behalf of a friend. As others have said, the pricing was excellent, and the packaging was top-notch - you can tell care and attention were given. It took two days to arrive, and I'm in Canada - Shipping within Canada is slower. Would highly recommend, and definitely the first I'd go to for motherboards/CPUs/RAM.

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
Zach is amazing. Bought from him before, super quick shipment and great communication.
One of the best sellers here!

DarthCirrus

Dec 12, 2022
Got a Supermicro SYS-5019D-FN8TP NIB from Zach. He shipped faster than anyone I’ve ever worked with, server arrived in great shape. Can’t wait to get it up and running as my new router.

He’s an amazing seller, would recommend without reservation!

rhughes

Feb 12, 2023
I purchased a E3C246D4U2-2T, 64gb of ECC RAM, and a E-2144G from Zach as a combo on eBay after finding him here. It listed with 32gb of RAM and we worked out a deal to bump that up after I had purchased it. Packaging was immaculate and shipping was basically instant. I was waiting on a few other things (case, SSDs) from Amazon for several days after the combo arrived despite having ordered those things first. Highly recommend him, I will definitely be back for more once my wallet heals a bit from all the recent activity.

gamerlamer

Aug 31, 2019
I had the smoothest worry free transaction with Zach. Super great guy and line of communication is always open and helpful. Will repeat again!