FS: US-16-XG Unifi Used $400

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

alienb1212

Jan 12, 2019
UBNT 10gb switch

US-16-XG

Appx 2yr old, no issues, too big for my application so selling. Some minor imperfections to the top cover of the switch, (rubbed paint, not really noticeable) and the front of the device looks as-new. Have the rack ears for it.

$400 net to me shipped to your CONUS address.

Heat is under alienb, I prefer paypal but I'm open to others.

Offering this at a steep discount on [H] and here before I scalp on ebay =\

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

BoredSysadmin

Not affiliated with Maxell
Mar 2, 2019
US-16-XG
$550 net to me shipped to your CONUS address.
Do you mean this switch, with an MSRP of $599, sold on Amazon brand new for around $500 and $530, only on eBay for $300?
Just making sure with all that talk about scalping... ;)

Offering this at a steep discount on [H] and here before I scalp on ebay =\
[H] is for HardForums, so you couldn't be bothered to update the comment for the correct forums

alienb1212

Jan 12, 2019
Plenty of completed ebay listings for $800+ for a used switch in the same condition. Amazon has them used for $750.

Reading comprehension is key, too, " Offering this at a steep discount on [H] and here before I scalp on ebay =\ "

I'm open to offers. If you'd like to go over to [H] to check that thread out, feel free.

Have a great day!

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
I've bought a switch that was $300 retail for $350 on ebay. When I found out the online price I couldn't look myself in the mirror again. Also, the thing was supposed to be new but it was slightly used (open box).... Serves me right for not doing the research first.

R30730

Aug 20, 2020
Having tried to acquire this switch several times over the past few years, including very recently, I think the price falls in line with non-eBay ballparks I’ve seen on forums and Reddit. As a Canadian, the pricing has been harder to assess bc of shipping and duties.

Magnet

Jan 25, 2018
North Florida
Price is not terrible. There are plenty of completed auctions for higher than he's asking. If you need one now, this is likely a really decent option.

The big issue with these is supply. The used ones are selling over MSRP because they can't actually be bought new right now.

Pretty common with anything Ubiquiti makes thats popular...