FS: Updated: 1x Dell Poweredge MD1200 DAS's w/ PERC H800 1GB HBA's, 2TB Drives, w/ spare parts and cables

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

incideagent

Jul 16, 2020
Virginia
Would like to sell my 2x 1x Dell Poweredge MD1200 DAS's w/ PERC H800 1GB HBA, 2TB Drives, with spare parts, and cables. Both units I purchased used and have been using them for two years in a smoke free home. The units and their drives ran in my house (air and humidity controlled space) during that time. I used both of them in my home lab and they ran great connected to a Dell Poweredge T410 on Windows 2012R2 in RAID6. The HBA does have a battery but no tray.

Would like to not part out but sell each DAS as a whole package. There is two one package. One package includes:

1x Dell Poweredge MD1200 DAS
3x Power Supplies for the DAS (one is a spare I never used)
3x MD12 EMM 6gb SAS for the DAS (one is a spare I never used)
12x 2TB Dell Constellation ES Drives (Mix of ES.2 and ES.3 in each)
1x Dell PERC H800 1GB HBA
2x DAS cables to connect the HBA to each EMM in the DAS

Asking $275 for the package. Would prefer to sell locally, I am in the Hampton Roads (Virginia) area and willing to meet you. If you want it shipped just be aware it is heavy and you pay the shipping, US only. Paypal F&F or cash. Only selling to fund a new project to build ESXi hosts, wanting to learn vSAN and study NSX for VCP NV certification. Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited: