FS: Unique 17U Sound Dampened Rack

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ssleeper

Apr 4, 2013
I have a 17U sound dampened 27" deep rack for sale. It originally housed Philips CT equipment but that was retired and I couldn't let such an interesting creature end up in the trash.

Still has a Netgear GS116 switch mounted at the bottom (front) and an odd patch panel in the back consisting of 4 network ports and a couple fiber patch ports.

Fair warning. The back of the rack doesn't have standard mounting holes and instead looks like rails are supposed to screw in parallel to the rack into the back rail. Front mounted units should work fine or someone creative could get standard rack to work...

All 6 sides are covered in nice thick foam. Front door (magnet closure) gaped for airflow and back door had 2 fans to exhaust hot air.

Local pickup preferred but if you want to pay for freight I'm sure we can work something out.

$200 and I promise to clean it up since the wife won't let me keep it and I had to leave it in the garage.

aero

Apr 27, 2016
What are the total exterior dimensions?

edit: also, do the exhaust fans work?

Last edited: