FS: Ubiquiti US-16-XG UniFi 16-Port Managed Gigabit Switch with SFP+

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

c6100

Oct 22, 2013
USA
I used this in my lab for a few weeks but opted for a layer 3 switch instead. Perfect working condition.

The US-16-XG offers maximum performance and low latency as an aggregation switch. For fiber connectivity, it features 12 SFP+ ports. For copper connectivity, the US-16-XG offers four RJ45 ports that support 10GBASE-T, the standard for 10 Gbps connections using Cat6 (or higher) cabling and RJ45 connectors.

$490

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
The one on their website for $599? Yes that is the one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
LOL, yeah but you all know that one WAS recently $299 :-D that's what 'some' peeps will get bent outta shape abt, supply and demand...supply and demand...I ain't mad at cha'!

c6100

Oct 22, 2013
USA
LOL, yeah but you all know that one WAS recently $299 :-D that's what 'some' peeps will get bent outta shape abt, supply and demand...supply and demand...I ain't mad at cha'!
Ha, I'm sure there will be.

I look at it as everyone who was part of it took a risk to try out a beta switch, invested their own time beta testing it and providing feedback to UBNT, we had to pay for them to ship it to us, will pay shipping to someone else, and then pay whatever PayPal transaction fee. No one is getting rich who was part of the beta, lol.

Reactions: sno.cn