FS: Thinkpad T440p with ultra dock (attempt 2)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Navy_BOFH

Aug 2, 2013
I posted this over this past summer, however had to make a move out-of-state for family and work reasons. I now am putting everything back up for sale.

The Thinkpad was purchased back in December 2013, and warranty has JUST expired on it if I remember correctly. However, a call to Lenovo will probably get another year of on-site warranty added for around $130.

The specs are:
Core i7-4700MQ
FHD 1080p screen with webcam
8Gb RAM
240Gb Mushkin SSD
NVIDIA GT 730m discrete graphics
DVD-RW drive
Smartcard reader
Fingerprint Reader
Windows 10 (will provide a fresh install before shipping)
6-cell 57Wh battery (about 80-90% life remaining - hasn't seen much use)

Will come with 2 AC adapters and a barely-used Lenovo Ultra Dock for the Tx40 series. The laptop has some minor scuffs on the lid from 2 years of use but otherwise is in excellent condition. Asking $750 shipped.

Navy_BOFH

Aug 2, 2013
Thanks to everyone who's been interested in it - but I am deciding to keep it until its either dead or not feasible for my classes anymore. I would LOVE to get my hands on a SP4 or Surface Book for classes, but I know I can squeeze another year or 2 out of this thing before I just throw it on the dock and turn it into my kid's "new computer".