FS: The "Jahsoul is moving and needs to get rid of a lot of stuff" sale

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jahsoul

Dec 13, 2013
War Eagle Country
So I'm moving and I need to get rid of a lot of things that I've collected over the years that I've been trying to hold on to but I just have no use for them since my network design philosophy has changed some. This will be a dynamic post as I'll will be adding things as we are cleaning and it will be a mix of different things.

*Cisco AP4800 802.11ac AP(x4) - Bought 6 of these when I was first planning on getting my house. After looking into mounting and just wiring in the house, realized I only needed 2, so my lost is your gain. Basically new in box. Also, these were the last Cisco access points that doesn't require smart licensing and can have Mobility Express installed (which is great for 1-5 access points. Anything more, I recommend a WLC). In box, still packaged, with all accessories still in place. $250 shipped each

*Google Pixel 3A Black - Used this phone for about 3 months with Graphene OS installed. Phone is in perfect condition with the official Google Fog Fabric case. Can keep Graphene OS installed or replaced with official software. $215 shipped

I'll be adding more stuff as I continue to go through storage.

Last edited: