FS/T: U-NAS NSC-800, free case*, Supermicro 1240v2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
US ONLY. Paypal accepted.

NAS System SOLD
Selling my small NAS as I need a bit more power than I feel comfortable putting in to this chassis. I was running this with 8x3TB drives and Xpeneology and it has been solid and quiet. I would like to sell this whole, no parting right now.
  • U-NAS NSC-800 Server Chassis
  • Seasonic SS-300M1U PSU
  • SSD Bracket
  • U039M Dell PERC H200 6Gb/s 8-Port SAS / SATA RAID Card w/Full-Height Bracket Flashed to IT Mode
  • Intel S1200KPR, LGA 1155/Socket H2 (BBS1200KPR) Mini ITX Server Motherboard
  • Intel® Core™ i3-3220T Processor (3M Cache, 2.80 GHz)
  • 4GB ECC UDIMM (2x2GB)
Pics, excuse the messy desk, been tearing it apart

Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 case GONE
Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Case Review - Overclockers
This case will swallow just about any motherboard. Comes complete in original box with most of the screws and accessories. I don't need it anymore so it can go to someone who can use it, all you have to do is cover the cost of shipping and any PP charge for sending the cost of shipping. (I will get the weight of it tonight, will be shipping from 92840).

matx Supermicro socket 1155 system SOLD
This would make a good little virtulization server. Nearly silent.

Trades:
2011 V1/2 single processor motherboard with 8 ram slots and audio preferred
larger SSD's >500GB or PCIe SSDs

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I WANT IT!

PM me shipping please :)

Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 case FREE + actual shipping and PP charge

Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Case Review - Overclockers
This case will swallow just about any motherboard. Comes complete in original box with most of the screws and accessories. I don't need it anymore so it can go to someone who can use it, all you have to do is cover the cost of shipping and any PP charge for sending the cost of shipping. (I will get the weight of it tonight, will be shipping from 92840).