FS: SuperMicro X9SCi-LN4F, 1U SuperMicro chassis, 2x4GB DDR3-1600 ECC, 4x SFP PCIe

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dstanding

Jan 27, 2015
Morristown NJ
Hey guys, people over at reddit.com/r/homelab said I should crosspost this bundle here.

Timestamps and imgur gallery.

Chassis link

Motherboard link

CPU heatsink link

NIC link

RAM is RAM. 2x4GB PC3L-12800E. DDR3 1600MHz, ECC.

This is basically a barebones server with a couple extras. No drives, no CPU. The board has a BIOS revision which supports DDR3-1600 and therefore should support Xeon E3 V2 processors. Comes with a 4-port SFP NIC in addition to the 4 onboard GbE ports and dedicated IPMI port. Four 2.5" hot swap bays with trays, two of which currently have blanks in them.

There is currently a BIOS password on it. I'm working on getting rid of it and will update when that's done.

**THE BOARD TAKES XEONS AND ECC RAM ONLY.**

This server was aggressively decommissioned from a customer who fell way behind on payment. It has seen essentially no use. And when I say no use, I mean *no use.* There is not a speck of dust on the fans or the heatsink. The drives (not included) which we took out of it showed power-on hours of *6*. Seriously, these guys bought the server, installed it, *never even plugged it in*, and then sat on their hands until we repossessed it.

The CPU I have taken for personal use because I needed one. You will receive this with the heatsink installed over a standard LGA1155 socket protector.

They never even removed the plastic protector on the top panel.

Total retail price of this equipment is roughly $700 new. This combo is yours for $250. Local pickup gets huge priority. I have no idea how to ship this thing, but if you're willing to pay 100% of shipping costs I'll send it anywhere CONUS.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
They do and some of the Pentiums too.

Welcome to a server enthusiast forum. Nice kit!