FS: Supermicro X11SDV-4C-TP8F

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

msvirtualguy

Jan 23, 2013
msvirtualguy.com
Hi folks. My loss, your gain. I ordered another server for my home lab and realized when I got it was the 4 Core/8 Thread version of the CPU instead of the 8 cores I needed.

Awesome board, new system pull replacing with 8 core model. This would be great for small form factor NAS, K8s, Virtual Box, Home Lab, Network Device..etc. Massive amount of IO 10GbE/10Gb SFP+, multiple 1Gbe, iPMI for remote MGMT, 12 SATA 6Gb Ports. NVMe/SATA M.2, U.2 etc. X11SDV-4C-TP8F | Motherboards | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc.

PICS

SOLD

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
How do you use the 12 sata ports I see only 4, and then the other ports for u.2 that could have been sas3\sata?
Am I blind ?

EDIT: Nevermind, read what Patrick's review said.

These can be changed in the BIOS from each providing 4x SATA III lanes (8x total) or they can be used as 2x U.2 ports for high-speed NVMe storage. If you are an ISV, that means you can use one motherboard SKU and optimize on capacity (SATA) or performance (U.2 NVMe.)

NateS

Apr 19, 2021
Sacramento, CA, US
I also have one of the same that I'm willing to sell for the same price, open box but new with all original accessories, if there's more than one person interested. In my case, I ordered a second because I thought the first was DOA, but the problem turned out to be my power supply. I'm in California, 95628, so I'd prefer to ship to someone on the west coast if possible.

Also, if anyone outside of the continental US is interested in one, there's an Ebay seller who ships internationally, and is charging only $25 more. It's where I got both of mine, so I can vouch for them. New Supermicro Motherboard Combo Mbd-X11Sdv-4C-Tp8F-O W/ INTEL XEON D-2123IT CPU 672042344802 | eBay