FS: Supermicro X10SRH-CF-O and Cisco 3550 Switch

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

smithse79

Sep 17, 2014
I recently got a good deal on the Supermicro X10SRH-CF-0 motherboard board and bought it on impulse. Since then I've realized that I really don't have a good use for it, so I'm letting it go. Note that this board takes E5 v3 processors only and uses DDR4 memory. The box has been opened but the static bag is factory sealed. $300 shipped

The switch is model number WE-C3550-48-EMI. This is a 48 port 10/100 switch with the extended routing capabilities. I bought it several years ago and used it for a while until I decided that I needed to upgrade to gigiabit. It worked flawlessly when I pulled it out of my network last year. I'm askng $100 shipped

Reactions: cthulolz

cthulolz

Mar 17, 2015
Did you get the motherboard from the Amazon price mistake a few weeks ago? I debated buying all 7 or so that were in stock to try and resell before posting the deal on Reddit. I only ended up purchasing one and turned it into a Hyper-V server. It's a nice board and a steal at $300! Sorry for the off-topic post.

smithse79

Sep 17, 2014
Lol, I did. I grabbed this one when there were still 9 available. Now I'm not sure what to do with it. If someone wants to buy it at this price, we both win: It's a great board at ~$100 off retail and I make some money. If not, I turn it into a long term Hyper-V project.

dbTH

Apr 9, 2017
I recently got a good deal on the Supermicro X10SRH-CF-0 motherboard board and bought it on impulse. Since then I've realized that I really don't have a good use for it, so I'm letting it go. Note that this board takes E5 v3 processors only and uses DDR4 memory. The box has been opened but the static bag is factory sealed. $300 shipped

The switch is model number WE-C3550-48-EMI. This is a 48 port 10/100 switch with the extended routing capabilities. I bought it several years ago and used it for a while until I decided that I needed to upgrade to gigiabit. It worked flawlessly when I pulled it out of my network last year. I'm askng $100 shipped

Are you still selling Supermicro X10SRH-CF-0 motherboard board?