[FS] Supermicro X10SLH-LN6T 10GbE Board + X540-T2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
1. I have 10 supermicro servers but am selling them as parts. Those who want to make an offer on the server, please feel free. Here is the break doown:

Option A: X10SLH-LN6TF Motherboard with E3-1270v3 CPU + Heatsink: $120/pc
Option B: X10SLH-LN6TF Motherboard without the CPU: $90/pc
- You can select to not have me ship the motherboard without the heatsink, this will reduce the cost of shipping
- If you want additional parts, 1U fan, 1U backplane, PSU etc these are free but you will have to pay for the additional shipping cost

2. I have 18 pieces 10G short bracket Intel NICs. X540-T2, lenovo part number: 49Y7970. These were used in Dell servers and do not have compatibility issues.

X540-T2 : $60/pc, can cut a deal if you get a few

PICS:
board.JPG

PN.JPG

CPU.JPG

1. All items are grade A, will provide paypal's buyer's protection for all sales.
2. Please send me PM's and include Country and postal code to get a precise cost for shippipng.
3. Shipping is from South Korea. Payment is in Paypal or Payoneer. I use Fedex for shipping but can use DHL if urgent (more expensive).

Reactions: Samir

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
BTW these servers are great for pfsense. Or TrueNas, if you just need 4 HDD bays.

Reactions: Samir