FS: Supermicro SC836 Chassis / X9DRi-LN4F+ / DDR3 RDIMMs / Misc

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

svtkobra7

Jan 2, 2017
PRICING
  • I've tried to price as fair as possibly, via perusing the deals threads and looking at current ebay offerings in addition to completed ebay sales.
  • Should you feel as though a price may be too high, etc., please don't hesitate to PM me to let me know so I can review and action accordingly. Thank You.
PAYMENT
  • PayPal Preferred (potentially open to other options)
SHIPPING
  • Prices include shipping from 30326 to CONUS (unless otherwise stated)
  • Carrier: USPS Priority Mail
  • Handling time: Shipped same day payment received
ABOUT ME
  • Included as I don't have a lot of experience advertising / selling on STH ...
  • If you have ever read my verbose monologues (others call them posts), you may gather that I'm quite OCD. Rest assured that same attention to detail will be paid to transacting: Items accurately described and in great repair, shipped timely and packaged well, and overall a pleasant experience.
  • STH member since Jan 2017 (104 messages posted FWIW) | 1 item sold / 1 pending buy
  • 100% postive feedback on ebay (159✩)
[remaining items relisted with more relevant title]

Last edited:

svtkobra7

Jan 2, 2017
BYOCM. :D Bring your own cmos battery. ;) Lovely looking board!
Tha kid got jokes! ;) Actually I like the dry humor, but honestly, it is pictured as such for a reason. I have more new CR2032's than I have hairs on my head and figured I would toss in a new one still in blister pack. OK - not that bald ... yet.
Lovely looking board!
Merci. And good catch on the CR2032.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
That's awesome of you to toss in a new one. :) I got lucky with a similar stash of batteries at goodwill--they had a ziplock bag full of energizer 2032s good until 2020-something for 99 cents. Now I'm tempted to return the ones I got from Ikea, lol.

Reactions: svtkobra7

svtkobra7

Jan 2, 2017
That's awesome of you to toss in a new one. :)
  • I figure it is the "small" things a seller can do that make a buyer happy.
  • Not to mention it is "cheap insurance" for both parties to have a brand new battery to toss in, potentially eliminating troubleshooting / frustration from a dead battery (although the chances of that would be low).
I got lucky with a similar stash of batteries at goodwill--they had a ziplock bag full of energizer 2032s good until 2020-something for 99 cents. Now I'm tempted to return the ones I got from Ikea, lol.
  • Similar case here (bought in bulk for practically free).

Cap_Jak

Aug 13, 2018
Awesome job packaging the motherboard, that thing could not have been packed better from NASA! lol. Super easy transaction, and real thorough and great communication. Truly was a pleasure doing business with you!