FS: Supermicro 6028TR-DTR x10 2 Node Servers

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
I have one Supermicro 6028TR-DTR servers I'm looking to get rid of. Everyone should be pretty familiar with the format as it's the same as the popular 2 node x9 servers from a few years back, but refreshed for v3/4 Xeons and DDR4.

Supermicro page linked below, but a short highlight list per node:
  • Supports 2 E5-2600 v3/v4 CPUs
  • 8 DIMM slots (4 per CPU)
  • 3 PCIe 3.0 8x slots (1 LP and 2 FHHL)

Selling these as barebones and they do not include CPU, RAM, Drives or outer rails. They have been upgraded to the latest IPMI version and BIOS and came with the remote BIOS update unlocked (not hard to do I know, but will save you the effort).

As mentioned I have 1 for sale currently, but as I get around to it I have a few more so if there's interest I might be able to speed that process up.

Looking for $525 + shipping each. If you're local to Los Angeles I'm open to local pickup.

Payment via PayPal if shipping and cash local. Likely ship via UPS due to size and weight.

6028TR-DTR | 2U | SuperServers | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLinux

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Surprisingly quiet. Not offensive to have it in the same room as you after boot. With IPMI fan control you can get it to very reasonable levels. I had one in my office for a while. Of course as with all sound questions YMMV.