FS: Supermicro 36 bay, WD 2TB HDDs, lots more...

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Hello STH,
I have the following available:

Supermicro CSE-847 + X8DTE-F
backplane: http://www.supermicro.com/manuals/other/bpn-sas2-846el.pdf
includes: 2 x E5520 + heatsinks
2 x 4GB Hynix PC3-10600R
Dual 1400w PSU, inner/outer rails, shroud, all 36 caddies.
temp sold out.

SC847-A
X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD + heatsinks
Dual 1280w PSU
Inner/Outer rails, shroud, all caddies, etc.
If you want 8GB PC3-10600R I will add @ $10/ea.
sold out

Supermicro X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD w/ E5-2630 x 2 + heatsinks
sold out

have other items that can be added - SFP+ NICs, SAS2 AOC, etc.

Western Digital 2TB RE4 drives - all tested - pass SMART, no reallocated sectors
WD2003FYYS - $45 shipped
WD2000FYYZ - $50 shipped
Also have some WD2000FYYZ with 150-175 power on hours - $88 shipped as they are essentially new.
Dell FusionIO 640GB MLC PCI-E SSD Model: 7XVKM - $245 shipped
2.5" Seagate ST91000640SS Constellation.2 SAS 1TB - $90 shipped

I can discount if you want several drives.

I'll add other items as available, if you have a request let me know I may have it or something similar.

I have tons of references if you want them - please PM me. Will do local pickup / delivery in SF bay area.

Last edited:

briandm81

Aug 31, 2014
Any chance of just getting an 847 36-bay chassis by itself? I'm thinking of using one with an 9200-8e for all of my spinners and keeping the local stuff for SSD's.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Did anyone manage to get a sale sorted out with @SystemsRealignmentInc? We had a deal agreed to and he said he would send a Paypal invoice, but I haven't heard back in two weeks. I'm assuming that he's found someone else to sell to, but the lack of communication is disappointing.

Ninja1283

Jul 10, 2016
Same deal here. Had an agreed price and just needed to confirm a time to pickup. Refused to respond to forum message, email, or phone.

Extremely disappointed in the lack of communication! Maybe I should be happy I wasn't the only one?

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Ya we may have dodged a bullet on this one. Looking at his previous posts he's claimed to be a business and was trying to get approval to post from @Patrick. Not sure if that was ever given, but if it was I hope the poor example @SystemsRealignmentInc has given here would get the approval rescinded.

niftykc

May 18, 2016
Hi, I bought a Supermicro CSE-847 + X8DTE-F from him, and received it in pretty good condition, with everything we agreed on. While I was discussing the deal, he was pretty responsive. Once I got the invoice and paid, it took him a few days for me to get the tracking number. This is the first time I've ever dealt with him, so I was patient, but I'm pretty happy with the deal...

Oh, and I'm not trying to defend the guy. I'm just giving you my experience with him.

Ninja1283

Jul 10, 2016
Hi, I bought a Supermicro CSE-847 + X8DTE-F from him, and received it in pretty good condition, with everything we agreed on. While I was discussing the deal, he was pretty responsive. Once I got the invoice and paid, it took him a few days for me to get the tracking number. This is the first time I've ever dealt with him, so I was patient, but I'm pretty happy with the deal...

Oh, and I'm not trying to defend the guy. I'm just giving you my experience with him.
Looks like you're one of the very few lucky ones.

It took some time to get a first response, then fairly responsive...right up to the point of setting up a time to pick it up. Promised to hold one for me for pickup, but refused to respond to ANY communication after that point.