FS: Supermicro 2U Ultra 620U-TNR LGA4189 Ice Lake Barebone - NVMe + GPU ready - International Shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Google Wallet/Zelle/etc preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly, though currently not in need of a whole lot. I think my reputation should help: Heatware

Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally as it just fits in the maximum dimensions permitted by USPS, so it won't be insanely expensive.

If you're not familiar, Supermicro unfortunately does not sell any NVMe capable systems as barebones, so you have to purchase them with CPUs, RAM, NIC, and disks, at retail prices.

The 620U-TNR is a pretty beefy 2U dual 4189 system. It's essentially new. Will ship in original box with rails and all accessories. Features include:
  • 12 x hot-swap bays in the front (currently cabled for 10 x NVMe and 2 x SATA, but 12 x NVMe is possible). Tool-free drive trays included for all the NVMe trays (10 in total)
  • 4 x dual slot GPU support. Currently the risers are configured for 2 x x16 slots on the left, x16 + x16 (NIC) + x8 (internal only for HBA) in the middle, and x16 on the right. All PCIe 4.0 of course. I also have an additional riser to replace the left one for 4 x x8 slots if you'd prefer that (pictured below). You will just need (inexpensive) power cables to power GPUs.
  • Intel dual 10GbE RJ45 NIC option installed, but can be swapped if desired
  • IPMI OOB license (Supermicro actually ships the server with it for a change)
Sold $2999 (plus shipping) and you can call it yours. I also have some CPUs for this if desired, but no RAM to spare at the moment.

Last edited: