FS: Supermicro 2U Ultra 2011-3 Barebone with NVMe + 4 x GPU support

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Google Wallet/Zelle/etc preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly, though currently not in need of a whole lot. I think my reputation should help: Heatware

Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally, but it won't be all that cheap (~$200 to Europe).

This is a custom OEM SKU similar to the 6028U-TR4+ model. Main differences are the risers, which are currently configured to be 2 x PCIe x16 on the left, 2 x PCIe x8 (one internal for HBA) + PCIe x16 in the middle, and PCIe x16 on the right. This permits 4 x full length dual slot GPUs. Currently have 3 power cables for GPUs, but you could get a 4th if you'd like. There are also brackets to support said GPUs with positions for 9.5" and 10.5" length ones. In addition, the backplane has been swapped for the SAS3-826A-N4. It has multilane SAS connectors (no expander) and also 4 NVMe ports (not currently wired to anything). Lot of options there to be had.

System is in pristine shape and will ship in a foam box intended for 2U servers. You will need to add heatsinks and power supplies (various SKUs available depending on your needs). Of course the usual such as CPUs, RAM, drives, and expansion cards are not included.

Gone - $319 (plus shipping) and you can call it yours. I have some RAM and drives that can be included if desired.

Last edited:

nk215

Oct 6, 2015
I don't need another barebone but I keep looking at them for some reason. If I can unload my 2070super FE then I'll get in touch for this.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I don't need another barebone but I keep looking at them for some reason.
It's The STH Effect™ (not actually trademarked, but looks cooler this way, lol) :) Making you want to buy what you don't need! :D

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Price drop since I (err, my spouse) want this out. Backplane alone goes for $200 on eBay.

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Another price drop. Not much longer before this goes to eBay.

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Final price drop before I part this thing out on eBay.