FS: Supermicro 2U chassis's

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jpk

Nov 6, 2015
Hi!
I have a couple Supermicro systems and chassis's I just haven't had the time or energy to use, and I need the space right now.

SOLD!
Supermicro SYS-6028TP-HTR (4 node X10 boards w/ 12x 3.5" disks) - I haven't used it and everything inside looks like new, but the outside has some scuffs, so it's been around outside its box. I'd like to get $850 plus shipping for it, but I'm open to offers. (I also have a handful of extra bare motherboards for these if you're interested)

SOLD!
I also have a Superserver 6028U-TRT+, it is an 2U X10 motherboard with room for four GPUs and 12x LFF drives. It is still in its original box, but looks like it has been opened, but I don't see any evidence of use. I'd like to get $500 plus shipping for it, and open to offers.

And finally, I have 1x 2U 24-bay CSE-216E16 R1200LPB chassis's. These both look brand new, I only opened them to confirm they were what they said on the box. I'd like to get $350 plus shipping, but again, I'm definitely open to offers!

I'm open to trades - probably larger 2.5" SSDs, E5 v3/4 CPUs or 16gb or larger DDR4 dimms.

My heatware ( jo2317 ) is sadly lacking, I've bought lots of stuff on here, as well as ebay (same username), where I've also sold things, but the fees there are killer :-( I'm happy to take PayPal, and I'll eat the 3% :)
I'm in NW Washington state where I can meet in person, and I'm quite close to the Canada border, so if anyone in Vancouver wants to come meet, I can probably do that :) I'm happy to ship using whatever method you like, but I probably prefer UPS/FedEx for these heavy beasts.

Last edited:

jpk

Nov 6, 2015
bump again - I don't think my price is too far off?
I'll probably put these on ebay soon if no-one here is interested