FS Sony A7Rii Body, Rokinon 14mm f2.8, EVO GP-PRO 3, GoPro Hero 4 Black

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

eroji

Dec 1, 2015
Getting rid of some of photography and video gears. I can accomodate local pickup if you are in the LA area. PayPal payment preferred to be non-CC funded, especially on the camera body.

Sony A7Rii 42.4MP Camera Body - SOLD
Purchased end of August from BHPhoto in 2015, very lightly used. 3848 actuation count on shutter. Camera is in absolutely perfect condition. Glass screen protector installed and comes with a Gariz half leather case. Extra batteries. I have the box and strap somewhere but need to find it as I have moved since the time I bought it.

Rokinon 14mm f2.8 FE Lens - $220 shipped
Bought it for astrophotography but didn't get to use it much at all. It's essentially new.

EVO GP-Pro 3 Gimbal w/ Hero 5/6 mounting clip - $200 shipped
Regarded as the best action camera gimbal and battery life is amazing. Lightly used a few times during past vacations. In excellent condition and comes with original mount for Hero 3/4 (or number of other branded action cameras) and new mount for Hero 5/6. Include an extra set of batteries.

GoPro Hero 4 Black - SOLD
Works great and comes with 2 extra batteries. Include a lens hood for protection.

Attachments

Last edited: