EU FS - sealed U.2 Intel DC P4510 4TB

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

aldo

Feb 4, 2020
Hi guys,

The SSD is a brand new / sealed NVMe U2 drive, 4TB Intel DC P4510 (2.5", PCI-E 3.1 x4) and I was wondering, how much would one of these go for.

More info about the model here

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Price checks aren’t really a thing here. You can find more details in the rules for this sub forum.

I’d suggest looking at currently listed and recently sold listings on eBay to get an idea and then adjust for the lack of eBay fees. If you’re active on r/homelabsales they do price checks.

aldo

Feb 4, 2020
Yep, you're right, I followed the rules but I seem to have missed the part where the PC type requests are forbidden, so my apologies :)

I looked around on the interwebs, on a few listings to see the price for it and I saw that it will go for around $800 to $1000:
Thus, changed the topic name to "for sale" and my asking price for it would be $850/€700.
I'd primarily ship within the EU (price should be less that €30). If someone outside the EU is interested, I'll have to see about the shipping.

Thanks!

Reactions: Aestr

Bjorn Smith

Sep 3, 2019
r00t.dk
Hi,

Just a heads up - I sold one exactly the same, brand new to another guy here on STH for $662 including shipping from Denmark to the US.

You can ask @hemmy if he is in the market for another one.

Regards

Reactions: T_Minus