[SOLD] [FS] Quanta LB6M 10G 24 SFP+ Switch - Used 6 Months - DC Enviroment

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mTek

Nov 18, 2018
I bought 2 of the Quanta LB6M switches new and unused from Unix Plus. I converted them to the Brocade turboiron firmware and used them for testing in at our datacenter for 6 months. Both units in working perfect working condition but may have a few scratches from being racked. Paid $349.99 each would like to get 225 ea+ shipping. I've boxed one up that can ship on the next business day. The other one is still racked and I will need to go fetch from the DC. If you feel more comfortable purchasing on eBay please PM and I will set up an item for you.

Shipping Weight is 22lbs
Zipcode for Shipping calculations is 28117

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

mTek

Nov 18, 2018
New Price is $199 ea + shipping. This is a good deal, they were new units that I bought from UnixPlus and converted to TurboIron on the arrival date. Powered on for 6 months on stable DC power. The switch still at the DC was only turned on for programming and then powered off. It's total run time was less than a day.

Last edited:

mTek

Nov 18, 2018
Have both switches in my office now, will need to power up and remove the configuration off of one before shipping.